谈变化

● You haven't changed a bit.

你一点都没变。

● Well, you look exactly the same.

呃,你看起来一模一样。

● My, we've changed so much.

我的天啊,我们变了好多。

● Would you say I have changed?

你觉得我有变吗?

● Did you lose weight?

你是不是变瘦了?

● I'm married with two kids.

我结婚了,有两个小孩。

聊聊近况

●Let'scatch up sometime.

咱们抽空聊聊近况吧。

● How long will you be in town for?

你会在城里待多久?

● We definitely need to find a time to catch up.

我们一定要找个时间聊聊近况。

● Let's get together and discuss the old days.

咱们聚一聚,叙叙旧。

● I heard you were working in sales.

我听说你在销售部门工作。

● What have you been doing all this time?

这段时间你都在做什么?

文中图片部分来源网络/Pixabay

此处仅限分享,版权归原作者所有

● 买东西被 “敲竹杠” 用英语怎么说?返回搜狐,查看更多

2026-01-18 09:39:54